Cardamom Essential Oil Benefits:
Boosts Overall Health
Relieves Muscular Spasms
Cardamom Essential Oil for the Nervous System
Antiseptic and Antimicrobial
Maintains Normal Body Temperature
Digestive and Stomachic
Depression and Aromatherapy
Gives Skin Radiance
Treats Scalp Infections
Maintains Hair Health
A close relative to Ginger, Cardamom is known as an expensive cooking spice and for being beneficial to the digestive system in a variety of ways. Cardamom is commonly used to help soothe occasional stomach discomfort.* Its distinct scent can promote a positive mood. Cardamom also has profound effects on the respiratory system due to its high 1, 8-cineole content, which promotes clear breathing and respiratory health.* Native to Southeast Asia, Cardamom is added to traditional Indian sweets and teas for its cool, minty aroma and flavour.
100% Pure & Organic, Therapeutic Grade Cardamom Essential Oil.
Directions of use:
* Diffusion: Use two to five drops in the diffuser.
* Topical use: Apply one to three drops to a desired area. Dilute with a
Carrier oil of your choice to avoid any skin sensitivity.
* Internal use: Dilute 1 drop with at least 120ml (4oz) of liquid.
* Use a few drops in a relaxing bath.
* Cooking: Mix 5-10% with a cooking oil and add to desired flavour.
*** CRUELTY FREE *** VEGAN *** ** CAUTIONS **
* Dilute prior to use.
* Might cause skin sensitivity.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
** Directions of use information provided for educational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.