Rosemary Essential Oil Benefits:
Stimulates The Hair Follicles
Natural Treatment for Dandruff
Sharpens The Mind
Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
Boosts The Immune System
Treatment of Respiratory Problems
Astringent and Antibacterial
Treatment of Acne
Prevents Skin Infection
Rosemary is a well known herb native to the Mediterranean region. Rosemary essential oil is used therapeutically in skin and hair care products as well as memory formulas and various liniments.
The Rosemary evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavour foods.
Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many benefits. Rosemary supports healthy digestion* and internal organ function. Long revered by healers, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy. Taken internally, it helps to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.
100% Pure & Organic, Therapeutic Grade Rosemary Essential Oil.
Directions of use:
* Diffusion: Use two to five drops in the diffuser.
* Topical use: Apply one to three drops to a desired area. Dilute with a
Carrier oil of your choice to avoid any skin sensitivity.
* Internal use: Dilute 1 drop with at least 120ml (4oz) of liquid.
* Use a few drops in a relaxing bath.
* Cooking: Mix 5-10% with a cooking oil and add to desired flavour.
*** CRUELTY FREE *** VEGAN *** ** CAUTIONS **
* Dilute prior to use.
* Avoid use during pregnancy.
* Not for use by people with high blood pressure or a history of epilepsy.
* Might cause skin sensitivity.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
** Directions of use information provided for educational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.