Spearmint Essential Oil Benefits:
Headache and Pain Relief
Emotional Issues Relief
For the Hair and Scalp
Stress and Anxiety Relief
For the Skin and Nails
Muscle Pain Relief
Wounds and Cuts Pain Relief
Spearmint is a perennial plant that grows 11–40 inches tall and flourishes in temperate climates. It is widely used in gums, candies, and dental products for its minty taste, and to promote fresh breath. Spearmint has been used for centuries for its digestive benefits. Its sweet, refreshing aroma is cleansing and uplifting, making it ideal to evoke a sense of focus and positive mood. Spearmint is very different from Peppermint, making it a milder option to use on children and those with sensitive skin. In cooking, Spearmint is frequently used in salads, drinks, and desserts, but it can also be used in homemade salad dressings and to marinate meats.
100% Pure & Organic, Therapeutic Grade Spearmint Essential Oil.
Directions of use:
* Diffusion: Use two to five drops in the diffuser.
* Topical use: Apply one to three drops to a desired area. Dilute with a
Carrier oil of your choice to avoid any skin sensitivity.
* Internal use: Dilute 1 drop with at least 120ml (4oz) of liquid.
* Use a few drops in a relaxing bath.
* Cooking: Mix 5-10% with a cooking oil and add to desired flavour.
*** CRUELTY FREE *** VEGAN *** ** CAUTIONS **
* Dilute prior to use.
* Might cause skin sensitivity.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
** Directions of use information provided for educational purposes only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.